OUR CHRISTIAN TWELVE STEPS
“Recovery from addiction through Faith in God”
- I admit I am powerless over my addiction and my life has become unmanageable.
- I have come to believe that only the Power of Jesus Christ can restore me to sanity.
- I have made a decision to turn my will and life to the care of Jesus Christ.
- I shall take a searching and fearless moral inventory of myself.
- I will admit to Christ, to myself, and to another human being the exact nature of my wrongs.
- I am entirely ready to have Jesus Christ remove these defects of my character.
- I now humbly ask Him to remove all my shortcomings and blot out all my sins.
- I will make a list of all persons I have harmed and become willing to make amends to them all.
- I will make direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
- I will continue to take personal inventory and when I am wrong, promptly admit it.
- I seek through prayer and meditation to improve my conscious contact with Jesus Christ, praying only for knowledge of His will, and the power to carry it out.
- As a now Born Again Christian, I will carry this message to those in bondage, and practice these principles in all my affairs.